THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 24, 2012

The week of tests, soon to begin

So we got word today that my other tests are thankfully going to be next week as well. So the breakdown is Tuesday:colonoscopy/upper endoscopy, Wednesday: small bowel series, Thursday: PET scan. So a full week, but I'll be glad to have it all done and be praying for everything to come out clean. Saw my doctor today and he said the CT scan came back pretty normal, but there is still some question revolving around my appendix. We hope to sort that out with these tests. Just having all of it scheduled should help us sleep a little better this weekend.

Also, side note, Finn has been a little under the weather today and has a seizure this evening bc of that. Please pray he rebounds quickly and gets healthy quickly. It would be reassuring if he could be well enough to be at schools during my tests next week. It's hard facing all of these tests knowing he isn't feeling well and I can't be here for him. We are coordinating babysitting, but I will send out a request if we need help. Thanks for all your continued prayers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone