THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Good, no GREAT, news!

I just got off the phone with the nurse at the drs office and my small bowel looks clear and my PET scan came back with NO signs if metastatic cancer!!!! I stated crying before I even hung up the phone, but obviously good tears of relief! I still have one more test next week but at this point we aren't expecting to see anything, just get more reassurance that it's gone.

Thank you with all my heart for praying for me and my family, I'm lucky to have so many people that really care about me (and my family). Prayers of Praise to God today.

I'll still be posting about my test next week and surgery on the 11th, just FYI.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jen said...

Such wonderful news for such a wonderful family! We will keep praying!