THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2012

The beginning of what we hope is the end to all this cancer talk

I've talked with the nurses at my drs office and I am going to go for my CAT scan in the AM and then go meet with the colon/rectal doctor right afterwards. I will schedule my colonoscopy at the apt tomorrow so I will post when we know that will happen. I don't know how quick we will get the CAT scan results but as soon as we have them I'll post them.

Please pray Patrick and I get some good rest tonight. We are running on empty. Thanks:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Jen said...

I saw Patricks post on Facebook. We are praying for you!!! Please let us know if we can do anything else (like a meal or a date night) just let us know.

Jodie Allen said...

I just saw all of this on FB too and just can't believe you are going through all of this right now. How can one young family handle anything else? I will for sure be praying for ALL of you!

Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

Praying!