THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Peekaboo

Finn wanted to play peekaboo in our bathroom the other day. I realize the picture quality is horrible. But his little smiles were too precious not to share. Ps he had his bear bear playing too. Love it!









He'd find me and then run away giggling.





He was hiding his face in the corner and then giggling.








So much fun! Ainsley now has the cutesy flower bow ever. I know it's almost bigger than her but was too cute to pass up.





Finn played "gotcha" with me today where he hides behind the couch and grabs my hand screaming and chuckling.


Ainsley got a much needed bath.


She was super duper happy to be clean.


And I shaved finn's head again. Still to hot for him to grow his gorgeous locks. Maybe we will let him grow it out this winter. What a stoic face. This kid should be an interrogator with this stare.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: