THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Do you know me?

Okay three funny things already this morning and it's only 6:15 am. First we got on the shuttle with Cindy Pressler the meteorologist from channel 5 this morning. I thought,man that lady looks like Cindy, and then the driver asked her when the rain was going to stop and I knew for sure-so funny.


Then, the security guy at the security check point thought he knew me so he was super nice, I just smiled and played along bc I really have no idea who he was.

Then
As we are going through security I got patted down bc I'm wearing a sweatshirt but that's not the funny part. The guy checking bags says "hey hold up send her back here" and I thought okay what did I leave in my bag? He goes that's my kids doctor. I thought who? He goes "oh wait, are you a doctor? You look just like my kids doctor" and then the lady who patted me down says "I saw her the other day, yeah she does look like that doctor". I just smiled and thanked them for what I took as a compliment. I'm hoping their doctor isn't ugly. Haha.

Dr. Murphy signing off. Oh, I mean the other Dr. Murphy.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: