THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My very first walk...in a stroller

These pictures got loaded backwards.....So scroll down to the bottom and head back up.

Patrick and I took Finn on his very first walk today in his stroller. It was a tad chilly here, so we really bundled him up. We ended up walking down to the elementary school and back (which is only about a ten minute walk, but we were both so paranoid that he might get sick from the cold.....but I just had to get out of the house a bit.....I'm getting a touch of cabin fever.

We are hoping for the weather to warm up here soon so I can get out of the house with Finn a bit more.

The pictures directly below are from when we got back from our walk, we tired Finn out (hence his limp right arm just dangling:) but oh, what a cutie!













0 comments: