THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Day Two

Aunt Julie came to visit. He seems to be warming up to her a lot.









I was secretly hoping he'd poop in this shot so that I wouldn't have to change him, but he failed me. Maybe next time Julie! It's like a game of Russian Roulette every time you pick him up!



Finn wakes up a little and has some breakfast.











Katie makes faces while watching a scene from Braveheart. She always does this, and sometimes I find myself watching her instead of the television. Today I knew what scene was coming and thought I'd save her response for posterity.


My Brother Dan and his wife Melonnie got to hold him. They waited through the entire labor with my folks and Katie's sister Julie. But this is the first chance they had to hold him.








Crystal gave us a bear to compare finn's size as he grows. Looks like the bear has him beat so far.









Andy and Cary are expecting Winifred Murphy in two short weeks. We'll be hanging out with them in another hospital soon!






And that's it for today. I can hardly wait till Kate gets back on the blog train. It's hard to come up with semi-entertaining thoughts for what basically has become a slide show. More pictures of the kid tomorrow. I got a few good ones today.

0 comments: