THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

'Finn'ally Home

After staying in the hospital almost a week, and having some dehydration/fever scares, we brought Finn home Thursday afternoon and have been trying to figure out how to feed him formula and change his diapers every three hours since then.

Last night, I tried to comfort him to sleep for thirty minutes before I realized he'd wet himself. I guess I win the award for naive father today.

Here are some pics of where Finn and I have
watching March Madness. We just settle him down in a little snoodle pillow and watch in awe as Clemson looses to 12 seed Villanova.

On the last photo you'll see I caught Finn starting to do his best impression of 'black power.' It's, by far, the funniest thing he does. He'll stick his chin down in his chest and thrust a fist in the air. Sometimes he grunts while it's going on...my little activist.


0 comments: