THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Here are some of the pics and stories you've been waiting for.

Ainsley before she was walking.


Finn playing with the seven dwarfs.


And what started my lack of posting. Yes another ER visit in December-bc of a bad, bad seizure. It seems like so long ago-and thankfully all ended up okay.


He's a champ. Truly.





Here we are having a better day of fun building a fort on the couch.


Cheeses at lunch.





Some wild bed head.


And a home-done hair cut. He looks so innocent here that I couldn't resist the pic.


Ains and uncle dan and daddy.


She started walking this winter-and is close to power walking now.


She liked fort time with Finn too. She's become a real climber. Not sure if I'm a fan of this or not bc I'm constantly having to remind her to sit down or be careful. I'm a worrisome mother without her standing in a chair while it's tipping over.





She also likes to sit in boxes like every other 1year old. No matter if there are toys filled to the brim-There's still room for Ainsley.


She's also getting a lot of teeth. Judge me if you must-yes those are playdoh scissors in her mouth.


She finally has enough hair to do "little piglet tails". And yes she's playing with a plastic gas pump-she may have an odd affinity for toys.


We've made many a coffee runs this winter to get out of the house and keep me sane:)


Many good naps.


And like big brother she gets wicked bed head too.


Finn started preschool and he is doing well. It's a long morning 4 days a week, but he seems to be liking it so far-since they pretty much let him play all day! I wish I could have appreciated preschool when I was that young. How I miss messy play without having to do the cleaning up myself.





He's already learning to spell. Not really sure if I should worry about the curriculum though? Hmm. Haha.


We've also been enjoying spring break. We've been out to the park a few times. And the kids love book time.








We've had some great lunch discussions. Finn seems mildly interested in today's topic.


Ainsley has her momma's Irish temper and seemed to get a bit heated with me when I brought up the discussion of potty training. Man this little bit really lays down the law.


Hope you enjoyed the pics and the long/quick catch up. More to come-now that my lazy app is working.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:A long winter. Thank goodness for spring.

1 comments:

Greta said...

Thanks for the catch up!