THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fun weekend start

So of course on the last day before this disgusting snow it was 75* and perfect for going to the zoo. And sometimes in the Murphy household we get a twinge of bad luck-we were going to pack up and go enjoy the beautiful weather when Finn had a seizure, and then I tried to inflate the stroller tires and actually deflated them more. So, change of plans-we made lemonade out of our lemons.

We ended up getting in the car once finn had had a rest and drove to get Starbucks for me and then headed out to Lone Elk Park. It's a great park not too far from us where you can drive through and see all kinds if animals. We saw bison-finn thought they were cows. But they really were huge.











And with the beautiful weather we had all the windows open and finn and Ainsley got to hear the birds too.

And my awesome father-in-law came over while we were out and inflated my stroller tires so I could get the kids out later. Have I mentioned he's awesome!

Then thurs it was freezing again so we went to memaw and pawpaw's house. The kids had a blast playing and running around-Ainsley fell asleep on the way home and Finn was pooped too.











Saturday morning coffee and the paper with daddy.





She loves to jabber at him:) so cute. I found her doing this in the bathroom the other day too and she looked shocked that I was listening in. I guess it was a private daddy daughter talk.











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Greta said...

LOVE YOU!!!!