THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy thanksgiving

First off let me say there are so many things I'm thankful for this year, including the crazy stl weather. Snow on Thanksgiving!


I'm thankful that God gave his only son so that me and my family could be redeemed. Having a son makes that sacrifice so much more real for me to understand. I'm thankful for my family and that we all live in stl so we can share holidays together. I'm happy I am married to such a wonderful man. I'm thankful for happy kids. I'm thankful that with meds and diet Finn is relatively healthy-no matter how much work it is. I'm thankful for all of my friends and how much they mean to me. Really I'm just very thankful this year!!! I understand more about the peril that I've been spared from, by God's grace, this past year and I'm so very thankful.

Here is Ainsley yesterday while we prepared for Thanksgiving at our house.


This morning I took Finn to kaldis for coffee since Patrick is so wonderful and cooks ALL the food for Thanksgiving. (yes, he does it all except dessert and one side-the entire meal-and it was delicious!) I thought it was colder outside so finn is in the biggest puffiest coat ever.


He quite reasonably got too hot in kaldis in the coat so we took it off and since I was holding two coffees I couldn't wiggle him back in his coat. so this is what I managed. He held onto his train the whole time though. ( and yes we were both in our jammies)


Ainsley all dressed up for lunch with the fam.


Crawling after cousins.





Happy Thanksgiving.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: