THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. We don't have much accumulated yet as far as decorations. But I plan to add something each year to spruce up the holidays. Here are the cheap red bows I got 1/2 off. Hope the last through Christmas. We'll see.










This is our tree. We got it last year and yes it's prelit. I'm not that good with lights. I live that 1/2 the ornaments are mine and Patrick's from when we were kids and the others are ones we've gotten since we were married. (and yes all the presents are wrapped. That's always my goal by dec 1st-the big present is Ainsley's birthday present)






Here's my early Christmas present from Patrick. It's a cabinet we bought from a friend. I love it! And bc I was scared it would fall on the kids-Patrick drilled through the back of it into the wall-it's not going anywhere now.




My little helper.









Finn helped me do the advent paper chain story this morning. He only did 3 of the staples but loved the final project. Merry Christmas!!!!











0 comments: