THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Catch up pics

I feel like I need to apologize for the grainy quality of the photos bc most of my friends always have these great pics posted-but I'm kidding no one. these pics are actually pretty good for my artistic ability. If it were about calculus I'm all about it but composing a pic is not one of my strengths-to my benefit I think my kids are pretty cute and make up for what I lack:)

Naked/diaper thursday evenings have become my favorite. Yes that's cars behind finn-our favorite movie.


Cheese. Chaa


Eeze.


Ainsley loves stuffed animals.


Finn and his "crucks"- truck/cars.


Trying to keep them away from baby sis.








Sleeping beauties.








She actually looked up from her book and yelled at finn.


Then gave me a huge grin like she was taking care of things.


Shes finally letting me put bows on her nonexistent hair.


Finn has really taken up coloring lately and he lives the color green. Can you tell. He calls it "reen".


Finn was my little sou chef.


We baked cookies (that I ate bc he can't. But he didn't seem to mind. He just liked the mixing)





Practicing his baking skills.


Ready to go out.


All tuckered out.


And these are way old but my friends visited me way back when for the half marathon. We did so many fun things. Including the brewery tour and the zoo.


Nita's husband Andy. He was a trouper for hanging out with us girls. But I think he had a good time.


Nita.


Jane.





We actually saw the cheetas.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Greta said...

You better believe I'm calling you when my kids get to anything other than addition and subtraction!!!! Likewise I want phone calls for anything art related!!!