THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 21, 2010

Talk, Talk, Talk

Ainsley is such a happy girl lately, but is waking up about every hour at night. I love this smile but have no idea how she's this happy- I'm exhausted. But she is getting much better at tummy time and is so close to rolling over I thought shed do it yesterday for sure.



Finn is practicing his "cheese" smile. He has started imitating more. He says hi, bye, baby-baye, and spoon-poon. He's added 4 new wirds this week He says blueberry- buuue, cheese-teese, hot dog-gog, balloon-boon. So exciting. He says ball so well- making his little lips into an o shape at the end. It's super cute. He's also starting to say please when he signs it saying pessssse. He signs open-pp, please- peese, night night- naa naa, go- gaa, and all done- a gone. I'm so proud of our little guy he's working so hard and it's paying off. (he has about 12 words and 5 signs).


Oh and he tried "helping " me make Ainsley's zucchini yesterday and this is what happened. Half ended up on the floor. Oh well that's the price of getting "help".



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Amy said...

Katie,

That is AWESOME! Yea Finn!