THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ginoemous mega post

Ainsley trying out her terminator poses.





I'll be back.





Last weekend we saw a complete rainbow. I've never before seen a whole one. Very cool to see God's promise so well.
Left.





Middle.





Right.





Finn's new favorite toy. Playdoh. From aunt Julie for his birthday.





Patrick and I got a date night ( first one in a month or so) and we went to Time for Dinner and made meals together it was super fun!





The kiddos eating-I should mention this is Ainsley's first meal of rice cereal. She did well and seemed to like it okay. She's now eating 3meals per day and we will be staring green food Monday if I get a chance to make the peas. (yes I make my baby food-I feel like it's healthier and it's pretty simple. I did it for Finn and really enjoyed making meals for him fresh)





My big girl eater. My aunt made her cute bib!





Finn checking out something on our walk.





Ainsley on finn's new ricking horse that Papa Bob made. Isn't it awesome!!!?





Ainsley and Finn holding hands. I just thought this was so cute.





It was almost like they were thumb wrestling.





Then I got my hand in on the action. I love the feel of little hands. So gentle.





More playdoh time.





At the zoo with aunt Julie.





At the zoo.





Cute man. Has a runny nose but still kissable I think.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: