THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playdate

Finn, Ainsley and I went to our new friends' house yesterday. Anne, Peter and Molly are our new friends. Peter is almost exactly Finn's age and he has epilepsy too. Molly is 4 and peter's older sister and I'm bummed bc I didn't get any cute pictures of her. She was so good sharing with the boys and letting me and Anne talk. Anne and I met through mutual friends and is a part of a little group of 4 moms o know that have kids with epilepsy- they are great support for me and Finn.

Here are Peter and Finn playing legos together (beside eachother really not together:)


And later Finn kept wanting to press the barnyard music on their fridge and dance. Peter saw what fun Finn was having and the two of them broke it down in the kitchen with their own version of a dance club. It was super cute- Finn just did the white man bounce and Peter broke out the good stuff and spun around real fast:). I have video but don't know how to load it, but let me assure you it is super cute!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: