THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More peas

So I started solids with Ainsley. We made peas on Monday and she seemed to like them pretty well. What kid doesn't like sweet peas though?


She's a tad messy but I'm re-learning not to stress over a little mess. She's too cute to stress over:) (and I admit this isn't messy but there have been a few times where I'm covered in peas before it's all said and done)


That night after her first couple of meals of peas she decided to sit some up while playing in the playpen-therefore she had them all in the back of her hair. So Patrick was sweet enough to give his cute daughter a bath. He sang and talked to her and she just cooed back. It was great.


Tues she tried monkey tail. Not the same as peas she decided.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: