THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a Handy Husband I have....

Not to brag or anything, but lookie what my husband did. It's our gorgeous new baby door. It's not really like a doggie door for babies or anything, it's just the new door and frame to our baby's room. I have to admit I was very skeptical at first, as I assume most wives would be, but it actually looks better than all the other doors in our house. However, we are not going to bust them all out and replace them (we'll let the contractors do that when we add on to our house-for one reason only, TIME) I just have to brag a bit that he cleaned up as he went, ie the shop vac. and he even put on the first coat of paint (I ended up finishing it because I got impatient, but I like to just think of that as team work:)

So, if anyone is needing anything busted out and replaced at their home and they don't have any time restraints, please give my wonderful husband a call:)