THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 1, 2010

I hate rabbits today

So earlier this fall, really it was probably late summer, I got up the energy to plant some flowers out front. You may remember the post about Patrick really doing the hard stuff. Well, here is one of the still alive and producing plants. I love "wild" roses. The other plants are all in an array of living stump to just leaves-stupid rabbits. I hate the rabbits in Kirkwood. They are everywhere and eat everything. They even ate my iris earlier this summer. Patrick went and got some rabbit repellant-but I fear we waited to long and my hostas won't recover from their nub-like state until the spring. But I'm nit seeing any new damage so I guess it's a start.



These are double knockdown rose bushes.


-
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lolly said...

Beautiful roses! I could almost smell them. Stupid rabbits. . .