THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Extra prayer needed

Okay, so I didn't tell many people I was running in the Lewis and Clark half marathon this weekend. Mostly because I didn't want to have to tell everyone I chickened out. But, I've made it through all the training and I'm ready-but now I need prayer.

With a random turn of events I sliced the pad of my left foot open last night, and now I have to run 13.1 miles on it. Probably not the smartest thing to do 2 days before the race, but Finn dropped a glass last night and I rushed to move him away from it and accidentally kicked a really jagged piece that just sliced it. It isn't that bad, about 1/2 inch long and not super deep. But I plan on just bandaging it up and running through any pain, so please pray for me tomorrow-that I finish and it isn't as painful overall as I'm expecting it to be. Thanks.

1 comments:

missy said...

Will be praying!! Hang in there!!!!