THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sick day

Ainsley enjoyed some tummy time this morning. She seems to be getting older so fast. She's already two months old. I guess time is flying because we have two now and I'm not just getting to sit and watch her every move like I did with Finn.





She is a very happy baby just like her big brother. We can pretty much get her to smile at anything these days. Which is nice! She's even cooing to us too.





Finn on the otherhand is fighting a cold. He woke up coughing with a runny nose. And of course Patrick and I are now paranoid about seizures- he tends to have lots more when he's sick. But we've had two really good weeks before this so that's a blessing in itself.





This is what the champ looks like today. He isn't able to have any cold medicine like other kids because of his restrictive epilepsy diet-so he has to fight it off all on his own. This is why I call him my champ because no normal kid could do that on their own-and still laugh at mom making silly faces! Which Finn does regularly.





Also. He's sitting in Ainsley's chair here. But that is huge because he crawled up in it all by himself and turned around. This was the first time I didn't have to show him how to do it-he did it on his own. How cool.





Finn "seemed" (haha) tired so he took an extra nap today. So Ainsley and I took our afternoon nap.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone