THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Giddy Up

Well Patrick's parents were nice enough to come over and watch the kids through the night for me last night. I slept in our guest room and didn't hear a thing. It was the first full nights sleep I've had in about 4 months it was fabulous! Since I'm so well rested, I decided to get the kids dressed today (I admit there are many days where we stay in our pjs all day) and we are going to venture out to target today. Thus will be the first tome I'm trying it with both kids by myself-since Patrick is still in Chicago. Wish me luck. If anything exciting happens I will post about it. But I hoping it's not too evenful.


Yup that's right she's in cowboy boots. Too cute. Her shirt has stars and horse shoes on it so I thought they were fitting.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: