THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mischief

Ainsley has paid good attention to Patrick shaving in the morning, too much attention. The other day while I was putting away laundry she snuck into our bathroom and tried it herself. The result was blood everywhere, Ainsley laughing (seriously?) me screaming and crying and Finn just looking at me like I was nuts. She was "okay" but as I've learned head wounds bleed like crazy. I got her to sit still while I cleaned her up and got a bandage on it (go nurse mommy), no stitches needed but it's still healing. I thought girls were supposed to be the careful ones?


She got to go play with cousin Liam today too. He wore her out and she took the first nap she's had in about a week:) yes they are both crammed under there!?kids.


Baby Henry was so sweet and quiet.


Finn did some messy play the other day and loved it!


Patrick and I got out for a night at a fundraiser. Very fun!!! Interesting story about bidding on a Paris trip-ask if you want the embarrassing details:) overall a very fun night raising money and awareness for Down Syndrome.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: