THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 29, 2011

caualty #2

So Ainsley was having a rough day already, she had her 2 year old dr. check up and had to get a flu shot.  girl wasn't happy about the needle.  She was playing upstairs with Finn and I, and being so cute, when she screamed bloody murder and ran over to me crying.  I picked her up instinctively wanting her to be comforted when she raised up her foot for me to kiss (she makes me kiss all boo boos), when I saw the blood.  She had gashed her foot pretty badly.  I made sure she was okay and ran over to see what she had cut it on (so Finn couldn't cut something too).....you'll see what it was at the end of the post. (I feel bad I took a picture while she looked so upset, but I wanted it documented)
 I looked at it and cleaned it with alcohol (girl didn't like that) and did my momma doctor bandage job.  I think I did pretty well.  What do you think?
 She's a good patient, she watched and listened to each step as I told her what I was doing.  She stayed pretty calm and even took care of herself by putting "cold cookie" on her poor foot.
 Just a few minutes after the bandaid went on she was all better.  She kept saying "it's scary, it's scary" so I took patrick's advice and just reassured her she was a "tough girl" and all was well.
 The sneaky owl and his razor talons did the damage.  He was laying upside down on the ground under  another soft toy...he broke through that and her heel.  (mom: I know you bought this for Finn, no worries, she really is okay, don't feel bad like I know you will want to.)

2 comments:

jeremy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reginag said...

Im glad she is okay and doing good now.

kidney stone treatment