THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Okay, I've officially joined the club!

The club I never thought I'd be a part of-or even want to be a part of. If you had asked me even 5 short years ago I would have said no one wants to be in that club they are forced into it. But for the last year I've been dreaming if the day I finally get to join. Planning what I'd wear in my first picture, what my hair would look like, every little detail. Well, yesterday it came true....



I'm finally part if the mommy, minivan club!!!





I put in my Econ major hat and strutted out to the car dealership and negotiated my way to my dream van (2011 Honda Odyssey EX in polished metal) I have to say I played hard ball and got a better deal than I thought I'd get-it gave me such a rush. I have bored and taunted Patrick with details if my research and negotiating strategy for the past couple of months and I think my preparation paid off $$$ big time.


So if you this hot mom of 2 in a new minivan gimme a honk. If I can figure out all the gadgets I'll roll down my window and wave back:)

Oh and just to show "I ain't no dummy" I made sure I turned the car in before I filled up the tank. (and yes I did get a full tank of gas with the new van)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lolly said...

You are one hard-ball playin' Mama. Go girl!

Greta said...

You are a rock star!