THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do blondes have more fun?

So about two weeks ago I wanted a drastic change and almost shaved my head. But I first thought about having to grow back all my hair and that seemed to daunting. I've always wanted to shave my head, but have never had the guts to do it. I have a friend who did it during rush our freshman year in college and I always envied her boldness. But when it came down to it, I chickened out. Maybe it was a good thing.

I still had to do something different with my hair so here goes. Yesterday I changed it up.
Here's the before.


During.


After. Yup, I went blonde. I wanted to see for myself if they have more fun.


I also got some hot pink feathers. And I have to say blondes do have fun, but no more than brunettes. I do feel like I can get away with forgetting things more maybe or saying things like Jessica Simpson used to-jk. that part is definitely fun:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Matt, Katie, and Sophia! said...

So cute!
Did you go to a salon at Jamieson & Chippewa? The sign behind you looks like the sign at a salon near our house. I've been wanting to try it, but haven't heard anything about it yet. (I always look for recommendations first!)
Way to go with the change! I'm ready for one, too!