THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fun hot summer

Well Patrick had guys group last Thursday and Ainsley got into the recycling the next morning. She may have a problem with drinking and driving. Thankfully it was empty and the cap was on. And, yes, I realize posting this pic may show some holes in our babyproofing that has held until now.



Finn and Ainsley and I all got the stomach flu last week. It was awful and finn was really tired for about a week afterward. He even laid in The middle of the floor to watch cartoons.


Patrick and I officially paid off his student loans from dental school so we celebrated with a date night. We went out for steak (with our groupon) and then went to see Harry Potter-and yes it was great!


Grandma Lolly and papa Bob watched the kids for us. Thank you! It was nice to get out with Patrick, and the kids do love their grandparents.


I also got a bit handy this week too. I replaced our baby gate at the stairs that was broken. But in the process I got the drill bit stuck in the post. Oops.


No worries I got it out and finished the job.


I also got around to hanging these great letters that my friend Melinda so thoughtfully made for me for Christmas. They are perfect for our style and I was so
excited to get them up.


Ainsley rolled around on the floor helping.


Ainsley and I got to go to tilles park Tuesday morning with some friends. She loved the "fwowas".


We also enjoyed the swings-it was so hot we had to get some wind in her pink face.


She thoroughly enjoyed it.


Then the sprinklers came on and it was great, wet fun.



She just ran around giggling.


And she really liked the drain.


Finn had a gray last week of summer school. This day he didn't want to drink his milk so he let md know and spilled 1/2 of it down his shirt-we now are experiencing the terrible 3's. But he's still wonderful to us.


His last day of school I got there early for pick up and got to watch Jim share snack time with his classmates. He looked so old sitting there eating his jello like the big boy he is. He also got praised by his teachers for his skills with the spoon and jello:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lolly said...

What fun! I love seeing how your days are filled with so many busy, fun things. And I'm proud of you for putting up the gate and letters. Men! Who needs 'em?