THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July and beyond

Finn is really into books lately. It's really fun. He's always lives reading with us. But lately I've found him reading to himself-so proud.


My friend Kady from college had some adorable shots of her son Jack in their blog with corn and it made me realize Ainsley had never had it on the cob before, so we tried. She loved it!!!








Finn sat by and giggled. He was a good sport since he wasn't allowed to have any (bc of his ketogenic diet)





We all did rub on tatoos for the 4th. Ainsley wanted hers off as soon as it was on. Notice the sad face.


Tatoo twins.


Patrick took Ainsley to Cuba, Mo with some other daddies and daughters for the weekend. So Finn and I ventured to our first movie together. It was a sensory friendly viewing of Cars 2 (it was awesome, AMC does it every so often for kids with autism and special needs. It was great, lights up and sound down, and kids are able to run around. It was great for Finn)


He even sat for the whole movie.


He did his classic line ip of items and here it was totally normal and accepted.


And when Ainsley and Patrick got back I got a surprise. Ainsley had a tick in her hair. Uck. I hate ticks, and bugs for that matter. Thanks to a tip from my mother in law I smothered it with nail polish and plucked it out.


Gross.


Patrick turned 36 on the 19 of June and he was granted a brand new road bike built just for him. Happy birthday honey!


Ainsley taking cover.


Hamming it up.


Finn has started showing his frustration with me by biting. This time he bit before he looked to make sure it was me he was biting. He got himself pretty good-I say it's a taste of his own medicine. I'm just hoping this makes him think twice about doing it to me again.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lolly said...

How wonderful, I feel like I just spent a week with all of you! Great pictures!