THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Mother's day

Patrick and I got to go to a cards game to enjoy some kidfree time and it was so much fun. We were cracking jokes and laughing the whole day. I love my husband and am so glad I got to marry my best friend. And so thankful for the blessings of our two great kids.


The kids must have gotten the memo about mother's day bc the both crawled into my lap for books one afternoon.


Patrick got me coffee and breakfast along with some wild balloons. Ainsley fell for the decoy balloons and didn't beg for my breakfast. It was nice to eat my whole meal.


And she was happily entertained.


Later she found Patrick's old xbox headsets and chewed in those for a while.





Then finn gave me more cuddle time. Oh I just love cuddling on the couch.


He loves watching tv! Haha.


Finn made a choochoo pic at school. His is the one on green paper.


Summer is not our friend. He's already overheating at school. So we've ordered a cooling vest and are hopeful it will help this summer. I'll keep you posted.


Ainsley loves being outside so we will see how summer pans out. All I can say is I love these 60 degree days they are perfect for our family.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: