THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Oops, I did it again!

No I'm nit Britney Spears, but I do wish I could wear those outfits like she does-and not feel self conscious of my muffin top. But, in an effort to slim my muffin top to a muffie (I realize only bread co lovers like me will get the bad joke), I ran in the stl Go! Relay marathon this weekend. I ran with my sister in law, her sister in law and my brother in law. We had a blast and I'm proud to say our time was pretty good and right about what we thought it would be. Go us!!! I ran the last leg (a little under 6 miles I think), but the hills and heat made me really feel badly for the full marathoners. They were the true champs. Here's a badly lit picture of me once I hobbled my rear home:)



Next up, going to "try" to train for the rock'n'roll marathon this fall.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lolly said...

You should be very pleased with yourself. GOOD JOB!