THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

First fieldtrip

Finn had his first field trip EVER today. And I got to help chaperone. We went to the transportation museum and it was finally a sunny day after all this rain. It really was a great day for a field trip, and was so much fun.


Doing his good morning song and shaking hands with his classmates.


On the school bus, he was so excited. He lived looking out the window at everything going by. And he was so cute he snuggled next to me and asked for a kiss halfway through the trip. My heart just melted. I love our little boy.


Checking out the trains.









On the trolley. He didn't know what to do.








Lots of walking but our little champ kept up.


On the train.


He was just taking it all in.


As soon as we got home Ainsley wanted to put on Finn's backpack and pretend she was a big girl going to school. She was so excited!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Lolly said...

Oh my gosh that looks like such a great time!! Finn looked like he was enjoying it all so much - and Ainsley looked right at home with that backpack on!