THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's not all about me

So two weekends ago I got out of town for 48 hours all by myself-well and with my 4 best friends from college. We try to meet up every year and since no one was getting married thus year we met in Madison, IN. We are all in different states so it was a common meeting place. (from Chicago, Nashville, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and STL)
This was the lovely sign at the local gas station. I just thought it was funny. We stayed in a cute little condo right by the river. It gave us great access to the cute town and all wineries close by. We had such a relaxing weekend and great girl time.





The town fountain at the farmers market.





4 of us at the winery for dinner. Thank you Mandy for taking the pic. (me, Jane, Lindsay, Nita)





When I got home Patrick and Ainsley were happy to see me. Finn ran over to me and gave me a hug and kiss. It was the best mommy moment!





Then Patrick bought me some keens that I've been wanting. Yay. I love them.





Ainsley has found her love for dolls. My old cabbage patch dolls from when I was a kid.





Then last sat Patrick surprised me with flowers and a date night. I thought we were just going to make dinner at home and he secretly got babysitters for the kids (thanks bob and Lolly) and we walked down to pi(the pizzeria close to our house) and then to oberweis for dessert. It started to storm on our way back but it was so much fun. Thank you Patrick for being such a thoughtful husband, I loved our date.





Ainsley and me hanging out until daddy got home.





Big smiles.











Finn is now no longer taking a passy. I broke him of it cold turkey last wed. It was hard to hear him cry out for it but after one nap and one bedtime he was good without it. Yay. Let's hope potty training is that easy (I know I'm dreaming;)





Finn has really gotten a hold of his motor skills these past couple if weeks. He got all if these pegs in by himself. I was so proud.





Two of my favorite things. Ainsley and chocolate ice cream-don't worry it was fake ice cream kids.





The spiderman kiss. Baby style. Finn really does love his little sister. And Ainsley adores him. She's always smiling at him.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: