THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Incriminating Photos

WARNING: IF NAKED BABY BOTTOMS OFFEND YOU DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!! IF YOU THINK THEY ARE ADORABLE...CONTINUE








Finn was getting his diaper changed and got away....and headed straight for the fireplace.....

I know he will hate me in the future (his teenage years) for posting these, but they are just too cute. I love how his wrinkles go from his tush to his ankles.....he's our stay puft baby....who you gonna call..gostbusters

PS. note the bad boy skulls on his night shirt



3 comments:

Cary said...

I showed W these and she tried to lick the computer.

Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

I am so offended! I thought for sure you meant frontal nudity, rear nudity is VERY offensive!

Lolly said...

Has there ever been such a cute little bootie?