THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

First Birthday 3-15-09

The Birthday boy the morning of his big day. His "bob the tomoato" cake...we love veggie tales, and the "french peas" cupcakes. I made them and tried to decorate them, but Patrick had to swoop in and save the day, because I was not born to be a cake decorator, and "bob the tomato" originally looked crosseyed without a nose.


Then Patrick figured we needed a grown up cake to eat too...so here's the one he decorated with "larry the cucumber and bobo the tomato" cute huh?

This is the aftermath of Finn's cute cake.....he did really like it though which was nice.


We then quickly whisked him upstairs and into a bubble bath....then we opened presents. He got so many nice things. He will have such a great next couple of months figuring out all his toys, and wearing all of the clothes his mema (my mom) gave him! we are just hoping that spring is around the corner now:) This birthday couldn't have been better, with his trip to florida and his party here in stl.....I hope this next year brings as much adventure and joy as his first year. We love you so much Finney.

4 comments:

SBean said...

Hey Lew and Patrick. I have just now found the time to really catch up on your lives via the blog/facebook. Just wanted to let you know that me and Josh have added Finn to our prayer list and our believing God for amazing things. He is so faithful and performs miracles everyday. I love you guys. Let me know if there is anything else we can do.

Keowdie said...

Happy Birthday, Finn!

Such a cutie... and I had no idea that Patrick was so artistic!

Lolly said...

What great pictures! I feel like I was there - oh wait, I was. Ha!

Jon and Kristyn Ritner said...

I love the cake! Addy is jealous, she loves those too as well.