THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pre-Game Bathing

Today ended up being opening day for the CARDINALS!!! and let me tell you the Murphy household was very excited, we even made sure Finn got his first "real" bath. (not just the warm wash cloth bath- we used real baby soap this time:) Finn seemed to like it, even though his face looks to prove otherwise.Then Patrick and Finn made sure to watch all of the action ......Finn seems to be a bit more excited about looking at his father than the game, but whatever....Patrick is enjoying teaching Finn all the rules and smack talk that goes with Baseball.

Here Finn is obviously so excited about his cute little "cardinal" outfit (really it's just red and it says dad's team).....I had to make sure he was dressed for the occasion to make sure he knew from the start where his alliances in sports need to fall.
All the pre-game excitement put him right to sleep....Until Patrick got the camera out (which I asked him to do) but I don't think Finn was a fan of the flash:) What a game face!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't he just look cute look in his Cards outfit !!!!!

The Tepper Family said...

Oh my gosh, he just looks like an *angel*! I love the look on his face when he is awake on your chest. So sweet!!! By the way, kudos on being such a faithful blogger AND a new mom! Woo hoo!
Michelle :) (if you don't remember me, ask Patrick who I am) :)