THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

One Month Check-up

Well Finn went for his one month check up yesterday.....at week 5 because they were full last week. But he's grown a ton! and I mean a ton. He's up to 12 lbs. 12 oz (which puts him in the 97th percentile for weight) and he's grown 2" already and is up to 23" (which puts him in the 85th percientile for height).....we've got a future footlball/basketball star on our hands.......it's only time before he buys Patrick and I our retirement home in Colorado:) hehe.

Oh, and he got a follow-up shot too. That was harder on me than him I think. His little lower lip quivered and he let out the most pathetic little squeak, but then they passed him to me and as soon as I had him cuddled up next to me he shut his eyes and started to fall asleep (it made me feel so good to comfort him). He was passed out before we even got home....what a cutie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. He is just a cutie !!!

Nita Shaw said...

He is soooo adorable...I can't wait to meet him in just a few weeks!! Much love to the Murphy Family!!