THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bring it on

Last night Patrick took me to see a great cheerleading musical "Bring It On". It was really good. Not the same as the movie for those of you who think you know what happens. They had professional cheerleaders in the chorus so the stunts were great! I was jealous if the height of the baskets! And the 3 leads had amazing voices and I think the main lead was from STL, if I'm not mistaken. She did a great job. If you are a girl between the ages if 8 and 102 and have any mild interest in dance or cheer you'd love it. And my husband is the greatest bc he agreed to take me before he knew it was the season opener for the Cardinals, I might be paying for this later when I'm at home with two crazy kids while he goes to watch the games at Buffalo Wild Wings. But totally worth it.


And just for good measure a cute pic of Ainsley on the potty. Training is going awesome!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: