THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

Well we had a quite fun Halloween here.  We skipped trick-or-treating and went up to Frontenac Pottery Barn to visit Mema (my mom), and then drove home just in time for bed.  No tears over missed candy, and everyone was happy.

Yes, I am that mom that refuses to give her kids candy.  I promise I do not judge anyone for giving their kids candy.  Remember I am married to a dentist and candy is somewhat a taboo in our house (unless it's the adults eating it).  But since Finn can't have candy because of his diet and also because I'm convinced that if Ainsley ate candy, she wouldn't sleep for two days straight, we passed on trick-or-treating.

We still had fun handing out candy (king sized reese peanut butter cups), yes you want to come to our house, we don't eat it, but we sure do love to give it out:) and we also had fun dressing up.  Ainsley is a park ranger-what Finn was at age 2, and Finn was Buzz Lightyear.
 Don't let the smile fool you, she will make sure you tie up your food and put out your campfire correctly!  She likes to think of herself as Smokey the Bear's assistant (like vanna of the forest)

 His best Buzz impression, hmmmm?
 cheese?!
 this is the best cheese from Ainsley, I think I was a second or two late for Finn's true cheese.
 ..."to infinity and beyond." with jello:)


 One last cheese for the camera.....hope you had fun trick-or-treating......until next year.


0 comments: