THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Weekend with mommy

Here's one last pic of our awful weekend (Friday to Wednesday) with out air. Ainsley was such z champ, she slept in my office without sun shades just perfectly.


Patrick was in KC this weekend for a bachelor party so me and the kids ran around doing errands and having fun on our own. Ainsley has started making this fake/real smile that is priceless.


Thus is really it, but the light was awful. Squint and you can see the huge cheese.


Finn had a rough saturday. He woke up with a fever again and had two fairly large seizures before 11am. I was shocked at how calmly was, but knew I didn't really have a choice, but he's doing much better today.

Finn has learned to open door handles of all shapes now. He loves opening and shutting doors. I'm so proud of him but curious how to contain him now. Hmm.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: