THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Goofy monkeys

Our kids take some of the goofiest pictures and I just love them. The pictures and the kids.

Here are Finn and Ainsley getting ready for a walk. Ainsley is sticking her tongue out if you look closely. Finn is eating his sunglasses that he got from his friend Winnie's bday party.


I just love Ainsley's big bright eyes.


And the passy smile with her dimples showing.


She's such a flirt.


Finn is listening to Neil Diamond at the iStore. Rock on little buddy.


Me and Ainsley getting ready for a picture. There she goes with her tongue out again.


That's better. (I feel like a hippie in this pic)


Finn playing peek-a-boo with Papa Bob.


Gotcha. Haha.


Painting. Need I say more.


Then clean up from painting.
Ainsley was resting while we painted and cleaned up:)


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: