THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Cutest big brother moment

This morning Finn did the sweetest thing. I had just finished feeding Ainsley and was holding her with her feet toward my stomach talking to her and Finn came up with both hands reached out to her. He gently touched the top of her head and then kissed her. He did it so nonchalant that I almost didn't think he really did it. But it was just so gentle and sweet.

He just went right on playing afterwards. But I think he's warming up to her. Up until now he's pretty much ignored her but today he actually gave her some lovies. It was so sweet I just had to share.

Please keep Finn in your prayers today specifically bc he's been having a lot of seizures lately- more than "normal". He is upstairs right now sleeping the one off from this morning. Thanks. God bless.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: