THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fashion Forward Finn

This is Finn's Baptism day outfit. Thanks to Aunt Mel and Uncle Steve for the sweet kicks. He did really good for his Baptism. Just smiled and cooed.

Now one of my favorite articles of clothing is my red Fleece. I've had it since 1998 when my brother Dan and I traveled to Europe. So me and the Fleece have been through a lot together. Kate thinks it is the most hideous thing she's ever seen and has been trying to buy me nicer ones for the last few years. Yet, somehow, I end up with old red every time. She finally acquiesced and let me keep it. Even Got Finn a matching one for when we go out. I think we look pretty sharp.





1 comments:

Lolly said...

Wow! Do you guys look good in red. Just be sure not to wear it this Saturday when Mizzou plays Nebraska. Mom & Dad