THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Videos? Dare I try.....

Okay so we finally got ourselves the parent contraption that we said we'd probably never buy, but really wanted.....a video camera.


It has allowed us to become those overly excited parents (well probably just me) at even the slightest things. You'll notice (and I appologize for) my exteremly, almost non-human, high-pitched excited voice in almost all of these videos. I am one of those people that hates the sound of my own voice....so no matter how annoying you find it, trust me I'm cringing more. But, please perservere and watch our cute little boy exploring the wonders of the world for the first time.

Finn has started solid foods, well acutally he started about a month ago, but it took me this long to figure out how to load the videos.....hey, give me a break, i'm working and taking care of a baby here:) anyway, the video below is his second meal, and Patrick is feeding him. He has gotten much better at actually swallowing the food instead of mushing it out of his mouth. maybe if I get ambitious I'll video some more and show you his eating skills....yes, he's huge, they are skills at this point.

He's as sweet as ever lately, he's finally found both of his feet. For a while there we were worried (not really) that he'd only be able to grab is left foot because he's so chunky....but whew, he finally got the other one. Oh, and BIG news, he rolled over for the first time last night! very exciting. I hate to say it but it was so slow that I wasn't acutally sure he did it the first time, so here's the second time on video:) yea!!


Also, little update for those of you following Finn closely. We are headed to meet with the neurologist on Friday morning. So hopefully I'll have news on Finn later that day. Keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

Lolly said...

Terrific videos!! I enjoyed watching them so much.
Gramma Lolly

Cary said...

We love you, Finn!

JL said...

These were great! More videos!!