THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I see me.

We had some fun time infront of his new mirror....it was tummy time too....he has really started liking this time we play during the day.


Hey hott stuff, you're pretty cute.
Peek a boo.....pretty much this is toward the end of his tummy time, when his head starts to sink closer and closer to the floor because his neck and back are getting tired.
Here he's talking to himself, so cute, the little oohs and gaaas.
He's just so cute.....but I do realize I MAY be biased.
Okay, so I also thought there needed to be an update on what Finn's been up to. Obviously he's getting bigger, and his neck is much sturdier so he's really enjoying sitting up (with help) he hasn't tackled sitting up on his own yet. We have core muscles to build before that happens. But soon. He's also talking a ton. I think it has to do with the fact that for the first couple of months I was bored/lonely here at home with just the two of us, so I talked to him all the time, and now he's finally talking back. He loves to smile and show off his adorable dimples. He also loves to flirt with girls....mostly my friends, but I just tell those 20-something cougars to stay away. He's still pretty bald, but I love his little bald patch in the back. He hasn't rolled over yet, but he's also a big guy....we'll get the weight count next tuesday, but I think the chunky arms and legs, plus the milk gut make it hard for him to get turned over.


I'll post the 4 month visit stats next week.


0 comments: