THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Look Dad I do tricks

Alright, this picture about killed me. (yes, I took it, so I knew it was happening) Note that Patrick's left hand is visible below Finn.....as in, not holding him up. Finn is learning balance.....and he's getting better at it. Now, if you are ever asked to watch Finn, please don't try this at your home or ours. Patrick is a great father and would never put Finn in danger, let me make it very clear that he's very careful when he does this with Finn. But, it doesn't make me any less nervous when I see it. I am a mother after all:)

3 comments:

Keillor's HP said...

I really love Finn's facial expression here...he's so cute!

Crystal Mueller said...

Oh my gosh - that is so funny!!! I love his face too!

Unknown said...

Typical Patrick!!! :)